Friday, May 29, 2009

INT'L NEWS

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



from HelloTxtINT'L NEWS I will periodically be re-posting breaking international news headlines from both the Financial Times (FT) and the Associated Press (AP) to certain of my blogs and to a number of the Twitter accounts which I host or co-host. Most of the material which I routinely write reflects either my unique perspective regarding a variety of subjects, and may (on rare occasion), be humorous, I believe that there is so much happening in the world that I have an obligation to take brief departures from my usual content in order to provide readers with a convenient international news update. While much of what happens in the world is beyond the scope of our individual control, I firmly believe we can, as socially interactive Human Beings, be proactive. 1. We can keep each other informed of significant events and the trends which they imply so that we may prepare for their consequences...or, acting together in cooperation, actually change or reverse certain negative trends to re-shape the future; 2. We can choose how to respond to the things that are visited upon us (bank collapses, and the like) in the most constructive and productive matter. The way in which we react to events is every bit as important as the events themselves. If we wish to survive and thrive, we must have a constant flow of information to evaluate in terms of its implications for us and our plans. My most direct observations (many of which are tactless and irreverent) despite their intended sincerity can always be found at http://htxt.it/ZHxT , and I advise every single one of my friends and colleagues to get a free subscription to THE NATIONAL NETWORKER, and become a part of TNNW's business community, at http://htxt.it/nyjU . I do have an ulterior motive. Adam J. Kovitz, Founder of the publication and the company, has threatened to double the price (at the moment the publication is free), if we don't garner at least 100,000 subscribers. In addition, if I meet my personal goal of obtaining 100,00 subscribers for Adam, he has promised me a 15% commission on all subscription revenues. That fellow sure knows how to make a deal, eh? Faithfully, Douglas Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share