Friday, July 4, 2008

PLEASE, SIR....I MUST INSIST ON ANOTHER (OR THREE)

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .






(LOOK AT THE EXCITING MONTAGES. THEY ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.)

Dear Readers:

This post is merely a re-referencing of three other posts, which I would like for you to read immediately, or at least after you've had your second cup of coffee. I am taking a leap here, because I am only too keenly aware that many of my brightest and most faithful readers actually prefer prune juice as their accelerant of choice. Incidentally, you might be interested in this tidbit of factual information: Did you know that Dr. Pepper soda is simply Coca-Cola with prune juice added to it? .

Here are the references:



THE INTERNATIONALIST PAGE BLOG (most recent article)

I believe that you will find these articles to be of great interest, as well as a helpful planning tool, with just a small bit of arm-twisting for charity. I make no apologies.

Faithfully,

Douglas Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share